If you do not agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Service, you are automatically prohibited from using this website.
Ordering through Service, requires certain information such as:
1. Personally identifiable information, which is information that identifies you personally, including but not limited to your first and last name, email address, home address, date of birth and phone number, and payment information (“Personal Information”); and
2. Demographic information, such as information about your location, age, gender, and spending habits (“Demographic Information”).
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
We may collect this information through various forms and in various places on the Service, including if you register for an account, through “contact us” forms, or when you otherwise interact with the Service in any way.
All Personal Information collected by odshoppers.com is proprietary information, and is the property of odshoppers.com.
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Please note that we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use our Service and provide us with your information at your own risk.
How and When Do We Disclose Information to Third Parties?
We do not share the Personal Information that we collect with third parties except as specified below. The Service may disclose your personal information as follows:
· Administrative and Legal Reasons. We may disclose Personal and Usage Information when subpoenaed by law enforcement; to protect the Service; and to detect or prevent misuse, fraud, security, or technical issues or where otherwise required to do so by law.
· odshoppers.com may disclose you Demographic Information with third parties as necessary to facilitate the operation and improvement of lkremedies.com including, but not limited to, third party technology specialists, third party advertising and marketing specialists, and third party maintenance providers.
· If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org